-Added to the Cream of the Crop pool as BEST of 2007.
Uploaded by Miss Aniela on 12 Sep 07, 11.58AM PDT.
Ah, now, this pic is special to me. Not just because I generally like it, but because of what it proves to me as an artist - someone who is always getting frustrated about how to get a good pic. Other images I have taken have proved that it’s possible to get a good image straight-in-camera, there and then. However, this image did not come out of the camera like this - indeed, the original is nothing special, at least not to me. It’s the work I did to it, quite a minimal series of adjustments, that transformed an image of me on a hill, with the dog in the way, getting blown red-nosed straight into what I felt was photographic impotence
(I LOVE YOUR WORK...thanks for letting me post :)
into what seems like a 50s film-still of someone not me, but a mysterious actress gazing wistfully out from between pleasing little distant tree stumps. Yet, the dark scowling eyes tell me that it is definitely me. So, this image proves that there are snaps one might overlook from their shoots, which with some special attention can be ‘unlocked’, if you like, revealing a whole new world, and causing undue artistic satisfaction and amazement. I joke about ‘trying to get a South by southeast’ when out taking new pics.
new note 7.22.09 10.03pm enlarged
Janet Jackson "Love Will Never Do Without You" (Official) 540,170 views
darkdreamer1912
January 14, 2008
Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 1991
Category: Music
Tags: Janet jackson love will never do without you 1990 90's music women ladies number hits of the HDR
Our friends think we're opposites
Falling in and out of love
They all said we'd never last
Still we manage to stay together
There's no easy explanation for it
But whenever there's a problem
We always work it out somehow
Work it out somehow
Chorus:
They said it wouldn't last
We had to prove them wrong
'cause I've learned in the past
That love will never do without you
Other guys have tried before
To replace you as my lover
Never did I have a doubt
Boy it's you I can't do without
I feel better when I have you near me
'cause no other love around
Has quite the same ooh ooh
Like you do do do do babe
new note 7.22.09 10.03pm enlarged
Jodeci - Love U 4 Life 131,458 views
jorine24
August 26, 2007
Jodeci - Love U 4 Life
Category: Music
Tags: Jodeci - Love U 4 Life
Promises you made me
All the things you told me
You said youd never leave me
Well be together for eternity
Now its all in the past
Now I know our love will last
Lady I will do all I can
Lady I will be all I am
Ill give you all you had before
So come on in and close the door
Let me show you what I could be
Could you just please tell me
Chorus:
Do you believe in love
And the promise that it gives
I wanna love you for life
Cause your love is why I live
Do you believe in love
And the promise that it gives
I wanna love you for life
Cause your love is why I live
I know that things are rough
But my faith wasnt strong enough
Now my heart is built to last
My heart is beating for you fast
But now I know that you understand
I wanna take you by the hand
And walk with you down that aisle
And with you I will live my life
Ill give you all you had before
So come on in and close the door
Let me show you what I could be
If you just please tell me
I want you to know that its for real
This feeling that I feel
I want you to know that its so real
Tell me will you
Do you believe in love
And the promise that it gives
I wanna love you for life
Cause your love is why I live
Do you believe in love
And the promise that it gives
I wanna love you for life
Cause your love is why I live
Do you believe in love
And the promise that it gives
I wanna love you for life
Cause your love is why I live
Do you believe in love
And the promise that it gives
I wanna love you for life
Cause your love is why I live






















No comments:
Post a Comment