
The Khmer Apsara, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.
Apsaras are female spirits of the clouds and waters and stem from Buddhist and Hindu mythology. There are countless carvings of the Apsaras, most of them topless and posed, all over Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
2007-11 Apsaras 19,927 views songbirds whistling which reminds me i was whistling yesterday with the caged birds...more on this story later...8.48AM
Cambodia
Tags: Slideshow apsara cambodia angkor wat
i read to most beautiful poem a couple days ago, but it's really hard to get back there now because i just tried this morning... :( it makes me sad ) i can't read it anymore...at the time i read...i was flooded with tears again...tears of happiness, tears of joy...i wish i could read it again...oh well...i will try to remember...
Green Tara and White Tara - Feminist Ideals in Buddhist Art
Article of the Month - November 2000

...you see i was gone for a couple due to lack of internet in some certain areas...and then...i missed my internet so much...because all i want to do is listen to music from my peoples around the world...only good music...project never ending...and only pockets of dial up available in some certain areas...could you imagine if our whole world were connected? (NEW NOTE 8.14.2009 11.08pm est CONNECTED LIKE FACEBOOK...WHICH REMINDS ME A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST JOINED FACEBOOK, MY GF WHOM I HAVEN'T TALKED TO IN YEARS ADDED ME TO HER PROFILE...AND FOR THE LONGEST TIME I WAS LIKE...WHAT / WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT / WHATEVER? ...THEN SLOWLY I STARTED ROLLING WITH FACEBOOK AND NOW I'M A FACEBOOK MONSTER...AND I'M ADMITTING IT...AND I'M SURE PEOPLE SAY...YOU'RE A LOSER FOR BEING ON FACEBOOK ALL THE TIME, BUT I'VE WRITTEN ABOUT THIS BEFORE AND I DON'T THINK I'M ON FACEBOOK ALL THE TIME...WHY WOULD I BE THE LOSER, IF YOU'RE THE ONE TALKING ABOUT IT? AND WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU? FOR SOME REASON I FIND ALL THE APPLICATIONS KIND OF CUTE AND COOL ONCE YOU FIND THE GOOD RELIABLE ONES / PROGRAMMERS AND COOL APPS TO USE, DON'T YOU THINK? AND I LOVE THE INTERACTION AND ADDING PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME AND THEN SOMETIMES I ADD PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW BUT I KNOW THEIR WORK / PHOTOGRAPHERS....ANYWAYS, TECHNOLOGY ISN'T FOR EVERYONE AND SURE GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIFE BUT I'M JUST SAYING, I LIKE TECHNOLOGY AND DON'T GET ME WRONG I ALSO LIKE THE OUTDOORS TOO, IT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS FOR ME THEN...I JUST HAVE TO FIND THE HAPPY MEDIUM, I WISH I COULD COMBINE BOTH IN MY EMPLOYMENT, MAYBE ONE DAY, HERE'S A DREAM WAKE UP WORK FOR FACEBOOK THEN GO HIKING AFTER WORK HA! LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN BUT I'LL DREAM ABOUT IT THANKS MR. ZUCKERBURG FOR A GREAT FORUM END NOTE 8.14.2009pm est. :) and...hehehe i remember watching this before....cute...today i add it for my little diary...8.14.2009pm est. 11.28pm est. ok last note 11.48pm I LOVE FACEBOOK NOW BECAUSE I GET TO PUT ALL THE GREATEST SONGS KNOWN TO MANKIND ON MY WALL AND JUST ALL MY FAVOURITE THINGS...end note 11.49pm est last last note, wanna go online? click above :)
and i could play these beautiful songs for everyone to hear? what a miracle that would be wouldn't it? day dreaming again...
i was reading some other stuff yesterday why couldn't we take a foto of our children? they work so hard for us to play a pretty song, they deserve a keepsake, they are our future you know?...everyone should learn how to play music...the next best thing is to listen to...
another very special post dear to me...i love this song haven't heard it in a while, i'm not even sure who sings it, yet...but i remember this song for sure...and then it remixes in to some song i've never heard before then goes back to the song i love, i still don't know the name yet, but i will...
we have to pray for our friends now (ok team let's do this)...ok...have a good day everyone...xoxoxo...whomever you are...my teacher doesn't even love me notice me... :(
893,697 views Babyface - When Can I See You Again?
i read to most beautiful poem a couple days ago, but it's really hard to get back there now because i just tried this morning... :( it makes me sad ) i can't read it anymore...at the time i read...i was flooded with tears again...tears of happiness, tears of joy...i wish i could read it again...oh well...i will try to remember...
Green Tara and White Tara - Feminist Ideals in Buddhist Art
Article of the Month - November 2000

Taken on
September 5, 2008 at 2.33pm PDT
Posted to Flickr
October 25, 2008 at 7.03am PDT
Uploaded by p.m.w on 25 Oct 08, 7.03AM PDT.
- Taken on September 5, 2008
- 0 people call this photo a favorite
- Viewed 5 times (Not including you)
http://madonnatvmexico.blogspot.com
Madonna
I'll Remember
With Honors (Soundtrack)
1995
Say goodbye
Not knowing when
The truth in my whole life began
Say goodbye
Not knowing how to cry
You taught me that
And i'll remember
The strength that you gave me
Now that i'm standing on my own
I'll remember
The way that you saved me
I'll remember
Inside i was a child
That could not mend a broken wing
Outside i looked for a way
To teach my heart to sing
And i'll remember
The love that you gave me
Now that i'm standing on my own
I'll remember
The way that you changed me
I'll remember
I learned
To let go
Of the illusion
That we can possess
I learned to let go
I travel in stillness
I'll remember happiness
I'll remember
And i'll remember
The love that you gave me
Now that i'm standing on my own
I'll remember
The way that you changed me
I'll remember
Now i'll never be afraid to cry
Now i finally have the reason why
I'll remember
(repeat to end)
Madonna
I'll Remember
With Honors (Soundtrack)
1995
Say goodbye
Not knowing when
The truth in my whole life began
Say goodbye
Not knowing how to cry
You taught me that
And i'll remember
The strength that you gave me
Now that i'm standing on my own
I'll remember
The way that you saved me
I'll remember
Inside i was a child
That could not mend a broken wing
Outside i looked for a way
To teach my heart to sing
And i'll remember
The love that you gave me
Now that i'm standing on my own
I'll remember
The way that you changed me
I'll remember
I learned
To let go
Of the illusion
That we can possess
I learned to let go
I travel in stillness
I'll remember happiness
I'll remember
And i'll remember
The love that you gave me
Now that i'm standing on my own
I'll remember
The way that you changed me
I'll remember
Now i'll never be afraid to cry
Now i finally have the reason why
I'll remember
(repeat to end)
...you see i was gone for a couple due to lack of internet in some certain areas...and then...i missed my internet so much...because all i want to do is listen to music from my peoples around the world...only good music...project never ending...and only pockets of dial up available in some certain areas...could you imagine if our whole world were connected? (NEW NOTE 8.14.2009 11.08pm est CONNECTED LIKE FACEBOOK...WHICH REMINDS ME A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST JOINED FACEBOOK, MY GF WHOM I HAVEN'T TALKED TO IN YEARS ADDED ME TO HER PROFILE...AND FOR THE LONGEST TIME I WAS LIKE...WHAT / WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT / WHATEVER? ...THEN SLOWLY I STARTED ROLLING WITH FACEBOOK AND NOW I'M A FACEBOOK MONSTER...AND I'M ADMITTING IT...AND I'M SURE PEOPLE SAY...YOU'RE A LOSER FOR BEING ON FACEBOOK ALL THE TIME, BUT I'VE WRITTEN ABOUT THIS BEFORE AND I DON'T THINK I'M ON FACEBOOK ALL THE TIME...WHY WOULD I BE THE LOSER, IF YOU'RE THE ONE TALKING ABOUT IT? AND WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU? FOR SOME REASON I FIND ALL THE APPLICATIONS KIND OF CUTE AND COOL ONCE YOU FIND THE GOOD RELIABLE ONES / PROGRAMMERS AND COOL APPS TO USE, DON'T YOU THINK? AND I LOVE THE INTERACTION AND ADDING PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME AND THEN SOMETIMES I ADD PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW BUT I KNOW THEIR WORK / PHOTOGRAPHERS....ANYWAYS, TECHNOLOGY ISN'T FOR EVERYONE AND SURE GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIFE BUT I'M JUST SAYING, I LIKE TECHNOLOGY AND DON'T GET ME WRONG I ALSO LIKE THE OUTDOORS TOO, IT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS FOR ME THEN...I JUST HAVE TO FIND THE HAPPY MEDIUM, I WISH I COULD COMBINE BOTH IN MY EMPLOYMENT, MAYBE ONE DAY, HERE'S A DREAM WAKE UP WORK FOR FACEBOOK THEN GO HIKING AFTER WORK HA! LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN BUT I'LL DREAM ABOUT IT THANKS MR. ZUCKERBURG FOR A GREAT FORUM END NOTE 8.14.2009pm est. :) and...hehehe i remember watching this before....cute...today i add it for my little diary...8.14.2009pm est. 11.28pm est. ok last note 11.48pm I LOVE FACEBOOK NOW BECAUSE I GET TO PUT ALL THE GREATEST SONGS KNOWN TO MANKIND ON MY WALL AND JUST ALL MY FAVOURITE THINGS...end note 11.49pm est last last note, wanna go online? click above :)
Facebook on 60 Minutes 01-13-08 (Part 1) 375,678 views
Mark Zuckerberg, founder of the social networking Website, Facebook.
Mark Zuckerberg, founder of the social networking Website, Facebook.
Category: Science & TechnologyTags: Facebook
Facebook on 60 Minutes 01-13-08 (Part 2) 150,685 views
Mark Zuckerberg, founder of the social networking website, Facebook. Part 2 of 2.
and i could play these beautiful songs for everyone to hear? what a miracle that would be wouldn't it? day dreaming again...
i was reading some other stuff yesterday why couldn't we take a foto of our children? they work so hard for us to play a pretty song, they deserve a keepsake, they are our future you know?...everyone should learn how to play music...the next best thing is to listen to...
another very special post dear to me...i love this song haven't heard it in a while, i'm not even sure who sings it, yet...but i remember this song for sure...and then it remixes in to some song i've never heard before then goes back to the song i love, i still don't know the name yet, but i will...
we have to pray for our friends now (ok team let's do this)...ok...have a good day everyone...xoxoxo...whomever you are...my teacher doesn't even love me notice me... :(
893,697 views Babyface - When Can I See You Again?
sonybmgFebruary 22, 2007 (more info)Babyface When Can I See You(C) 1994 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENTCategory: MusicTags: Babyface When Can See You Pop Music Video
i'm going to take a foto to cheer me up and then i'll upload it and then maybe my teacher will take notice and like it? ... new note the day after 9.58AMactually i stand corrected, i remember when we got married it was just us and the music...it was beautiful...the majesty...i didn't need pictures...they were already all inside my head 602,021 views...have fun! :) i love recitals
the day before...end note
...10.41AM just let my babies go to school...ok? just let my boyz n girlz learn...that's all they want to do out of life...why won't you give my babies a chance? i don't understand this? at all? there's so much to learn online...end note 10.42AM

...10.44AM how dare you spray poison on my babies face while s(he) goes to school...walks to school...you will pay for this...i hope you're reading me...you leave my children alone (i remember this very clearly that was the worst news ever i have ever heard on the radio/tv at the time, you sic man, i say man because i could never imagine a woman doing this to their own child, are women capable of this? why? i don't even want to find the article) as clear as may clear waters runs through my veins...10.44AM
...11.23AM oh i just loved loved LOVED my teachers new post! hehe he's the best photographer in the whole wide world! ya! you know who you are! i love you...did you read his new one! NO???? you should! :D...
965,278 views Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends [Live @ KROQ Almost Acoustic 2004]
i'm going to take a foto to cheer me up and then i'll upload it and then maybe my teacher will take notice and like it? ... new note the day after 9.58AMactually i stand corrected, i remember when we got married it was just us and the music...it was beautiful...the majesty...i didn't need pictures...they were already all inside my head 602,021 views...have fun! :) i love recitals
the day before...end note
...10.41AM just let my babies go to school...ok? just let my boyz n girlz learn...that's all they want to do out of life...why won't you give my babies a chance? i don't understand this? at all? there's so much to learn online...end note 10.42AM

...10.44AM how dare you spray poison on my babies face while s(he) goes to school...walks to school...you will pay for this...i hope you're reading me...you leave my children alone (i remember this very clearly that was the worst news ever i have ever heard on the radio/tv at the time, you sic man, i say man because i could never imagine a woman doing this to their own child, are women capable of this? why? i don't even want to find the article) as clear as may clear waters runs through my veins...10.44AM
...11.23AM oh i just loved loved LOVED my teachers new post! hehe he's the best photographer in the whole wide world! ya! you know who you are! i love you...did you read his new one! NO???? you should! :D...
965,278 views Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends [Live @ KROQ Almost Acoustic 2004]
GreenDayConcertsJanuary 16, 2009 (more info)Green Day playing Wake Me Up When September Ends Live at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 12th Dec 2004Category: MusicTags: Green Day playing Wake Me Up When September Ends Live at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 12th Dec 2004
in case you didn't hear this...here's a better version! :D
2,092,483 views
...new note sometime inbetwen 11.43AM - end Cancer for all who have suffered, MY PRAYER...to all great people's who've contributed to this world and have suffered to the hands of cancer, breast cancer, PRAY FOR THEM...FOR LATIKA...new note 11.47AM awww the sadie song always touches my heart! gosh why does it always make me cry! :( thanks @oprah for reminding me of this song...it's been so long...now i'm going to play it EVERYDAY.
in case you didn't hear this...here's a better version! :D
2,092,483 views
InfiniteSky49February 16, 2009 (more info)LINK: http://videolog.uol.com.br/... Wake Me Up When September Ends" is the fourthsingle from Green Day's seventh studio album, American Idiot. Released on June 13,2005, the single peaked at ...LINK: http://videolog.uol.com.br/video.php?...
...new note sometime inbetwen 11.43AM - end Cancer for all who have suffered, MY PRAYER...to all great people's who've contributed to this world and have suffered to the hands of cancer, breast cancer, PRAY FOR THEM...FOR LATIKA...new note 11.47AM awww the sadie song always touches my heart! gosh why does it always make me cry! :( thanks @oprah for reminding me of this song...it's been so long...now i'm going to play it EVERYDAY.



























No comments:
Post a Comment