Live at De Kreun, Kortrijk - Belgium
http://www.on-point.be
http://www.on-point.tv

Organ Grinder, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.
Organ Grinder (omg i love ure fotos)
Here are your Your Favorite photos! And here is Page 2 Thanks again for all your nice comments (and the critical ones)!
The photo above looks best Large on Black!
This is one of the coolest organs I have ever seen in a church. I recently found this one in my stack of pictures from Amsterdam. I believe this is from Oude Kerk in the Red Light District.
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 8 Jun 07, 7.07PM PDT.
Additional Information


Some rights reserved
Anyone can see this photo
- Taken on April 21, 2007
- 88 people call this photo a favorite
- Viewed 7,527 times

Join me by the fire, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.
I notice that good interior design, once rare, now is pervasive. Something has happened in the last 10 years that has enabled the best interior designers in the world to get their work spread widely. It's snowballed because now everyone has high expectations everywhere they go.
When I stayed in Houston, I went to The Magnolia hotel, since it was recommended by Tablet Hotels, which is my favorite hotel booking site. I normally don't like giant hotels that are impersonal and predictable. The hotels in the tablet line seem to put a premium on good design and are more along the "boutique" specialty locations. Often, I find, they are cheaper than the Hiltons and Hyatts of the world too.
The other half of good interior design is that it is traditionally very difficult to capture in a photograph. Have you ever been somewhere really cool, taken a shot, then gotten home and said, "well it was much cooler in person!". I think the problem lies in the detailed textures and light levels that change on a small scale. The eye can pick it up, but the typical camera method can't. Of course, this HDR method I use and describe in the tutorial is perfect for picking up the subtleties of the textures and light.
In other news, the nice people at Fotoflot sent me a sample of their work using one of my photos. I put up some photos here that you can check out.
From the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 18 Mar 09, 10.43PM PDT.
Taken on
March 8, 2009 at 10.38am CDT
Posted to Flickr
March 18, 2009 at 12.43am CDT
This photo also belongs to:
Tags
Additional Information


Some rights reserved
Anyone can see this photo
- Taken with a Nikon D3X.
More properties - Taken on March 8, 2009
- 109 people call this photo a favorite
- Viewed 3,931 times
- Replaced on March 18, 2009
Tags
WHERE THE DRUM BEATS SIC..............
705,138 views

Dont talk
Just listen
First of all
I have to be honest with you baby
I lied
When I told you I never wanted to see you again
Can you please stay
Just for tonight
And maybe we can do something
Like make love
Watch the sunrise
Or listen to jojo, k-ci, sing us a verse
Slide closer baby
Ha, that devante baby
Oh you feel so sexy, so good
Sorry I left you
Left you cryin
But since youve been gone
Ive been all alone
Cause all of my tears
You know they left me drownin
Please baby Im beggin
For you to stay at home
Bridge:
Tonight
Lets start our love again
Tonight
We can be more than just friends
Dont you know
The sun
Is going down
So baby wont you just stay
Baby wont you just stay
For a little while
Chorus:
Baby wont you just stay
For a little while
Baby wont you just stay
Baby wont you just stay
So here we are
Just me and you
Were thinkin of the things
That we used to do babe
Tonight is yours, lady
Yours and mine
Lets try again to put our trust on the line, yeah
Tonight
Lets start our love again
Tonight
We can more than just friends
Dont you know
The sun
Is going down
So baby wont you just stay
For a little while
Baby wont you just stay
Baby wont you just stay
For a little while
Baby wont you just stay
For a little while
Baby wont you just stay
Forget about yesterday
Cause I want you so bad
Make love to me like you never had
My love
Is coming down
So baby wont you just stay
For a little while
Baby wont you just stay
For a little while
i took the senses test here's my results i should see if i get the same
![]() You are a very observant, detail oriented person. You are able to take in a lot of information at once. You often see things that other people never notice. You have a good eye for design and aesthetics. You love to be surrounded by beauty - natural or not. When you imagine how something should look, you see it clearly in your mind. |
[b]You are the Sense of Sight[/b]
[img]http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whichofthefivesensesareyouquiz/sight.jpg[/img]
You are a very observant, detail oriented person.
You are able to take in a lot of information at once.
You often see things that other people never notice.
You have a good eye for design and aesthetics.
You love to be surrounded by beauty - natural or not.
When you imagine how something should look, you see it clearly in your mind.
Stuck In Customs
[url=http://www.blogthings.com/whichofthefivesensesareyouquiz/]Which of the Five Senses Are You?[/url]
for enya wendell
U2 - Lemon 132,567 views































No comments:
Post a Comment