toronto in da haus i can't wait for next season....oooohhh how much longer do i have to wait!!!!...ooooohhh i hope i hope cb4 will be coming back!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeekkkkkkskssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playlist (65)
NTFE NOT EVEN FOR A PRETTY PICTURE LOTSA WORK...GOSH BOSH THIS IS FUN...
24,280 views
382,880 views
Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain
866,609 views FOR MY HOMEBOY DJ KEMO RED1 K-OS KARDI CHECKMATE SO MANY MORE...FOR MY HIP HOP CANADIAN CREW THIS IS HOW WE ROLL FOR LIFE...LOVE YA...ESPECIALLY FOR MY FALLEN ANGELS...I KNOW YOU STILL ROLLIN' I HEAR YOU EVERYDAY.
866,766 views
Download the extended Album version here:
http://dginfq.bay.livefilestore.com/y...
THE END...NO NEVER ENDING 342,347 views JANET DOESN'T MESS AROUND
Janet Jackson "Rhythm Nation" (Official) 629,783 views
1989
[ VOTE in '08 ]
Creed:
Music / Poetry / Dance / Unity
Pledge:
We are a Nation with no Geographic Boundaires
Bound together through our beliefs
We are like-minded individuals
Sharing a Common Vision
Pushing toward a world rid of color lines.
With music by our side
To break the color lines
Lets work together
To improve our way of life
Join voices in protest
To social injustice
A generation full of courage
Come forth with me
People of the world today
Are we looking for a better way of life
We are a part of the Rhythm Nation
People of the world unite
Strength in numbers we can get it right
One time
We are apart of the Rhythm Nation
This is the test
No struggle no progress
Lend a hand to help
Your brother do his best
Things are getting worse
We have to make them better
Its time to give a damn
Lets work together, come on now
People of the world today ( Rhythm )
Are we looking for a better way of life ( Rhythm )
We are a part of the Rhythm Nation ( Everybody sing it )
People of the world unite ( Rhythm )
Strength in numbers we can get it right ( Rhythm )
One time
We are apart of the Rhythm Nation ( Whoo )
Say it People, Say it Children ( Rhythm Nation )
Say it if you want a better way of life
Say it People, Say it Children ( Rhythm Nation )
Say it if you want a better way of life
(Rhythm)
People of the world today
Are we looking for a better way of life ( Say it )
We are a part of the Rhythm Nation ( Whoo )
People of the world unite
Strength in numbers we can get it right
One time ( Sing it up now )
We are apart of the Rhythm Nation (Rhythm Nation sing the story)
Say it for the People( Rhythm Nation )
Say it for the Children
Say it for the Babies
Say it for the People( Rhythm Nation )
Say it for the Children
Say it for the Babies
Say it for the, Say it for the, Say it for the.....
( Rhythm Nation )
We are apart of the Rhythm Nation
J. Jackson
129,692 viewsJanet Jackson "Rhythm Nation/The Knowledge"2002
608,346 views
Search Upload
-djmed
p.s.- more gems for the kids.
TO BE CONTINUED NTFE OR BEING ABLE TO ADD THE PRETTY PICTURES...TODAY'S A CELEBRATION HONEY'S 5.7.5
6,587,323 views Kiss - Rock-n-Roll All Night
You show us everything you've got
You keep on dancin' and the room gets hot
You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You say you wanna go for a spin
The party's just begun, we'll let you in
You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while
You're lookin' fancy and I like your style
You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You show us everything you've got
Baby, baby that's quite a lot
And you drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day
TREY 'ILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY...HE KNOWS DEFINITELY HOW TO PARTY WITH THE CREW...
AC/DC Highway to hell 14,682,192 views
Livin' easy,
lovin' free
Season ticket on a one way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rime
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, for a time
My friends are gonna be there too
I'm on the highway to hell
No more stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around
Hey Satan, paid my dues
I'm playing in a rockin' band
Hey Mamma, look at me
I'm on the way to the promised land
I'm on the highway to hell
Don't stop me
I'm on the highway to hell
And I'm going down all the way
I'm on the highway to hell
thanks to my darling cousin...he went to the @edgefestival and he got me a city and colour t-shirt what a sweetheart he is that's what family's for i didn't even ask and i received <3 id="watch-view-count">953,365 views
just close your eyes and listen...
And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you
And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try to feel
The way we do today
And then if you can remember
Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for
Well, you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you
Whoa, and then for the times when we're apart
Well, then close your eyes and know
These words are comin' from my heart
And then if you can remember, oh
Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
In good times, in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
Oh, that's what friends are for
Whoa... oh... oh... keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for
Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, oh, for sure
'Cause I tell you that's what friends are for
For good times and for bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for (That's what friends are for)
On me, for sure
That's what friends are for
Keep smilin', keep shinin'
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
Run DMC - It's Tricky 62,761 views
This track is one of the all-time hip hop classics, and is available on DVD as part of the full concert. "Live at Montreux 2001" is out now on Eagle Vision.
Metallica, Run-DMC Inducted Into Hall of Fame 6,635 views
TBC
ok last i just learned about wanda jackson thanks you tube! :D let's have another party trey and go dancing again at the magnolia?! what do you think? party's later tonight around 10 pm to midnight... / all night long...
Wanda Jackson - Let's Have a Party (1960) 3,125 views
LINK: http://www.geocities.com/john1948ten/... -
Wanda Jackson was only halfway through high school when, in 1954, country singer Hank Thompson heard her on an Oklahoma City radio show and asked her to record with his band, the Brazos Valley Boys. By the end of the decade, Jackson had become one of America's first major female country and rockabilly singers.
Jackson was born in Oklahoma, but her father Tom -- himself a country singer who quit because of the Depression -- moved the family to California in 1941. He bought Wanda her first guitar two years later, gave her lessons, and encouraged her to play piano as well. In addition, he took her to see such acts as Tex Williams, Spade Cooley, and Bob Wills, which left a lasting impression on her young mind. Tom moved the family back to Oklahoma City when his daughter was 12 years old. In 1952, she won a local talent contest and was given a 15-minute daily show on KLPR. The program, soon upped to 30 minutes, lasted throughout Jackson's high school years. It's here that Thompson heard her sing. Jackson recorded several songs with the Brazos Valley Boys, including "You Can't Have My Love," a duet with Thompson's bandleader, Billy Gray. The song, on the Decca label, became a national hit, and Jackson's career was off and running. She had wanted to sign with Capitol, Thompson's label, but was turned down, so she signed with Decca instead.
Jackson insisted on finishing high school before hitting the road. When she did, her father came with her. Her mother made and helped design Wanda's stage outfits. "I was the first one to put some glamour in the country music -- fringe dresses, high heels, long earrings," Jackson said of these outfits. When Jackson first toured in 1955 and 1956, she was placed on a bill with none other than Elvis Presley. The two hit it off almost immediately. Jackson said it was Presley, along with her father, who encouraged her to sing rockabilly.
In 1956, Jackson finally signed with Capitol, a relationship that lasted until the early '70s. Her recording career bounced back and forth between country and rockabilly; she did this by often putting one song in each style on either side of a single. Jackson cut the rockabilly hit "Fujiyama Mama" in 1958, which became a major success in Japan. Her version of "Let's Have a Party," which Elvis had cut earlier, was a U.S. Top 40 pop hit for her in 1960, after which she began calling her band the Party Timers. A year later, she was back in the country Top Ten with "Right or Wrong" and "In the Middle of a Heartache." In 1965, she topped the German charts with "Santa Domingo," sung in German. In 1966, she hit the U.S. Top 20 with "The Box It Came In" and "Tears Will Be the Chaser for Your Wine." Jackson's popularity continued through the end of the decade.
Jackson toured regularly, was twice nominated for a Grammy, and was a big attraction in Las Vegas from the mid-'50s into the '70s. She married IBM programmer Wendell Goodman in 1961, and instead of quitting the business -- as many women singers had done at the time -- Goodman gave up his job in order to manage his wife's career. He also packaged Jackson's syndicated TV show, Music Village. In 1971, Jackson and her husband became Christians, which she says saved their marriage. She released one gospel album on Capitol in 1972, Praise the Lord, before shifting to the Myrrh label for three more gospel albums. In 1977, she switched again, this time to Word Records, and released another two.
In the early '80s, Jackson was invited to Europe to play rockabilly and country festivals and to record. She's since been back numerous times. More recently, American country artists Pam Tillis, Jann Browne, and Rosie Flores have acknowledged Jackson as a major influence. In 1995, Flores released a rockabilly album, Rockabilly Filly, and invited Jackson, her longtime idol, to sing two duets on it with her. Jackson embarked on a major U.S. tour with Flores later that year. It was her first secular tour in this country since the '70s, not to mention her first time back in a nightclub atmosphere. ~ Kurt Wolff, All Music Guide
it is wierd i give so much love to my computer...sorry peoples...you really don't have to read then...xoxo ok im out have a nice day everyone :)








































No comments:
Post a Comment