8,942 views
R Kelly Classic Hits.
Tags: r&b soul
Sadie lyrics
Early one Sunday morning
Breakfast was on the table
There was no time to
Eat
She said to me boy hurry to Sunday school
Filled with the long of glory
We learned the holy story
She'll always have her dreams
Despite the things
This troubled world can bring.
[CHORUS]
Oh Sadie don't you know we love you sweet Sadie
Place No one above you sweet Sadie
Well Well Well
Living in the past
Sometimes it seems so funny, no money can turn your life around
Sweeter than cotton candy
Stronger than papas' old Brandy
Always that needed
Smile
Once in awhile she would break down and cry
Sometimes she'd be so
Happy
Being with us and daddy
Standing the worst of times
Breaking the
Binds with just a simple song
[CHORUS]
Oh Sadie
She's Loving my song in a special way
Sweet Sadie
Living in the
Past
Oh she's never sinning in Love she's always winnin
My my my my my
I
Love you mama
I just can't forget how you gave me love oh no
If there's a
Heaven up above I know she's teaching angels how to love
Its a mean world
Without ya
And I surely miss you much mother
And now that your gone I'm
Gonna carry on
Cause your cryin lady
Ooh sadie
When I think about the
Things that you done for me
Hey it brings a joy way down deep inside of me
Oh oh oh oo oh
See I love you mama
Yes I do
I'll never forget you mama no
Oh oh oh
after nap time...later on in the day...
thanks to @Oprah for reminding me of this song...i love this song...i miss my ocean, it's good i have lots of good fotographers to follow and catch the pretty sunsets for me now...
i think my teacher was being silly again...because a looooonggg time ago...he created this 1st twitter list of good people to follow...i mean there's so many out there.....he's so silly!!! so i think subliminally he was trying to tell me to stop following him because i'm making him sic of me...but i really don't even know if he reads me anyway??? but look at his silly foto!
RT @ecstaticist: Aphrodite Rides Apollo - @FierceKitty on her new wheels - Have a great China trip! http://ow.ly/b280
@kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk #followtuesday :)
i love silly people, they make me giggle...told you laughter is the best medicine...did you know a lot of funny people come out of canada? www.secondcity.com this is because we like to laugh and we want you to laugh too... ! :D there's another idea dream job, take fotos of all my favourite comedians! mike myers aka austin powers so many people...maybe one day i will meet them (day dreaming)...i can't name them all right now...there are too many funny people from canada! seth rogan...ryan reynolds...chris bosh... :)
2,591 views Chris Bosh - ESPN First Take Discussing 2010 and CD DVD Deal
and leave CB4 alone! let him enjoy his summer peoples :) i hope CB4 stays with Toronto...oh please oh please oh please! oh and i just loved his video! he's silly too isn't he? you know when i went to a Raptors game a loooooong time ago...i made a sign....and i called it...Who's the Bosh? hehe, and i was allllll the way up in the sprite zone...and then...the camera panned on me...and i was so HAPPY! :)
oh my goodness...youtube is so cool....it suggests good music for me....to follow...they are SO smart...lemme check it out...( i just heard it...and I LOVE IT) 323,243 views thanks youtube angels...which reminds me...vimeo did the same thing...they gave me good video suggestions too...i just haven't gotten around to posting it yet...!
Sadie lyrics
Early one Sunday morning
Breakfast was on the table
There was no time to
Eat
She said to me boy hurry to Sunday school
Filled with the long of glory
We learned the holy story
She'll always have her dreams
Despite the things
This troubled world can bring.
[CHORUS]
Oh Sadie don't you know we love you sweet Sadie
Place No one above you sweet Sadie
Well Well Well
Living in the past
Sometimes it seems so funny, no money can turn your life around
Sweeter than cotton candy
Stronger than papas' old Brandy
Always that needed
Smile
Once in awhile she would break down and cry
Sometimes she'd be so
Happy
Being with us and daddy
Standing the worst of times
Breaking the
Binds with just a simple song
[CHORUS]
Oh Sadie
She's Loving my song in a special way
Sweet Sadie
Living in the
Past
Oh she's never sinning in Love she's always winnin
My my my my my
I
Love you mama
I just can't forget how you gave me love oh no
If there's a
Heaven up above I know she's teaching angels how to love
Its a mean world
Without ya
And I surely miss you much mother
And now that your gone I'm
Gonna carry on
Cause your cryin lady
Ooh sadie
When I think about the
Things that you done for me
Hey it brings a joy way down deep inside of me
Oh oh oh oo oh
See I love you mama
Yes I do
I'll never forget you mama no
Oh oh oh
after nap time...later on in the day...
thanks to @Oprah for reminding me of this song...i love this song...i miss my ocean, it's good i have lots of good fotographers to follow and catch the pretty sunsets for me now...
i think my teacher was being silly again...because a looooonggg time ago...he created this 1st twitter list of good people to follow...i mean there's so many out there.....he's so silly!!! so i think subliminally he was trying to tell me to stop following him because i'm making him sic of me...but i really don't even know if he reads me anyway??? but look at his silly foto!
RT @ecstaticist: Aphrodite Rides Apollo - @FierceKitty on her new wheels - Have a great China trip! http://ow.ly/b280
@kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk @kk #followtuesday :)
i love silly people, they make me giggle...told you laughter is the best medicine...did you know a lot of funny people come out of canada? www.secondcity.com this is because we like to laugh and we want you to laugh too... ! :D there's another idea dream job, take fotos of all my favourite comedians! mike myers aka austin powers so many people...maybe one day i will meet them (day dreaming)...i can't name them all right now...there are too many funny people from canada! seth rogan...ryan reynolds...chris bosh... :)
2,591 views Chris Bosh - ESPN First Take Discussing 2010 and CD DVD Deal
Chris Bosh discusses 2010, Lebron James, and his CD and DVD deal.
and leave CB4 alone! let him enjoy his summer peoples :) i hope CB4 stays with Toronto...oh please oh please oh please! oh and i just loved his video! he's silly too isn't he? you know when i went to a Raptors game a loooooong time ago...i made a sign....and i called it...Who's the Bosh? hehe, and i was allllll the way up in the sprite zone...and then...the camera panned on me...and i was so HAPPY! :)
oh my goodness...youtube is so cool....it suggests good music for me....to follow...they are SO smart...lemme check it out...( i just heard it...and I LOVE IT) 323,243 views thanks youtube angels...which reminds me...vimeo did the same thing...they gave me good video suggestions too...i just haven't gotten around to posting it yet...!























No comments:
Post a Comment