tribute to the beautiful Interlude from "the Diary of Alicia Keys"
Do, you, ooh
Have our long conversations on the phone
Can't get you out of my mind
Baby are you feelin' me feelin' you?
Everything you say, and everything you do
Gets me lost in ya days at a time
Tell me are you feelin' me feelin' you?
Here is the link for the video caps with mos def: http://www.alicia-keys.net/photos/thu...
Do, you, ooh
Have our long conversations on the phone
Can't get you out of my mind
Baby are you feelin' me feelin' you?
Everything you say, and everything you do
Gets me lost in ya days at a time
Tell me are you feelin' me feelin' you?
Here is the link for the video caps with mos def: http://www.alicia-keys.net/photos/thu...
401,993 views
BLACKGROUND RECORDS 2001. "Aaliyah" album.

The ROT Biker Rally in Austin, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.
________________________________________________________________________
Every year we get thousands of bikers that descend on Austin for a few days during the big ROT Biker Rally.
They cruise up and down 6th Street and close fill the streets with incredible bikes and works of art. It's an amazing place for photography, so I was able to take a break this evening and go down and shoot for a few hours.
I remember when I was growing up that bikers where just about the scariest people on earth. But now, everyone I have met seems to be much nicer and more affable than the average joe. They love having pictures taken of their bikes and generally seem to love life. That's cool.
from the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
NEW NOTE 6.21.09 9.23AM
This photo also belongs to:
Tags
Additional Information


Some rights reserved
Anyone can see this photo
- Taken with a Nikon D3X.
More properties - Taken on June 13, 2009
- 83 people call this photo a favorite
- Viewed 2,300 times
- Replaced on June 13, 2009
---------------------------------------------------
11,060 views
Here's the tribute video I created to one of my favorite Aaliyah songs! I hope you like it! (Sorry the voiume is kinda loud)
DO YOU SEE THE STARS TONIGHT? DIAMONDS IN THE SKY
Aaliyah feat. Timbaland -Dust it off and Try Again 768,467 views
BLACKGROUND RECORDS 2000. "Romeo Must Die" Soundtrack.






























No comments:
Post a Comment