Taken on
June 4, 2009 at 9.47am CDT
Posted to Flickr
June 4, 2009 at 12.41am CDT
Today Altus, my good friend from Japan, came into Austin with his family. They crashed at my place and it gave us a chance to go out and do some shooting... I feel lucky to be able to go out and shoot with another great HDR photographer! I can add him to the collection! Here are some other greats I have shot with... and I'll be sure to add Altus to the list soon.
After we went to a secret spot, we ended up at The Oasis on Lake Travis. Here is a shot of Altus leaning over one of the decks to get a shot using his famous fisheye. And here is one of his shots of his hometown of Tokyo.
- Taken in Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture (map)
- Taken on December 14, 2006
- 2,536 people call this photo a favorite
- Viewed 572,944 times
Brought my Pentax dSLR to work today so I could make a run to the top of the Roppongi Hills Mori building after work; just before the usual Thursday night Tequila drinking with friends.
Could see the city just fine, but it was raining fairly hard so the windows on the 52nd floor were covered with water, thus couldn't get clear shots :-(
HDR rendered photo taken atop the Roppongi Hills Mori Building in Tokyo, Japan.
Uploaded by /\ltus on 14 Dec 06, 4.57AM PDT.
From the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 4 Jun 09, 10.41PM PDT.
HELIJET FLYING OVER CYPRESS................................................................................
Taken on
April 30, 2008 at 6.36pm PDT
Posted to Flickr
October 18, 2008 at 9.34am PDT
Uploaded by p.m.w on 18 Oct 08, 9.34AM PDT.
RESCUE MISSION TBC more on this story later ......................................................................................
But then the only clear shot I got was watching the making of this video by Brandon Flowers...who makes awesome music ...listen................................................................................
57,524 views The Killers Read My Mind


























No comments:
Post a Comment