This is one place they do not like you to use a tripod -- inside Notre Dame. I stuffed it down beside my leg inside my overcoat and acted like an invalid, limping in to pray to the pantheon of saints. Once inside, I dropped the rouse and extended the tripod like a transformer and shot away. I got off enough right before they told me to stop in rather polite French.
from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
Taken on
November 30, 2007 at 11.35pm CST
Posted to Flickr
October 19, 2008 at 10.36pm CDT
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 19 Oct 08, 8.36PM PDT.
Additional Information


Some rights reserved
Anyone can see this photo
- Taken with a Nikon D2Xs.
More properties - Taken on November 30, 2007
- 104 people call this photo a favorite
- Viewed 5,472 times

The High Altar and the Inner Cloister of Notre Dame, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.
BEIRUT - Cliquot - From the Flying CLub Cup 136,051 views
Lyrics to Cliquot :
A plague in the workhouse
A plague on the poor now
I feed on my drum 'til I'm dead
Yesterday, fever
Tomorrow, St. Peter
I'll feed on my drum until then
What melody will lead my lover from his bed?
What melody will see him in my arms again?
Set fire the foundation
And burn out the station
You'll never get nothing of mine
The pane of my window
Will flicker and glimmer
Leave only the stitching behind (?)
Oh, what melody will lead my lover from his bed?
What melody will see him in my arms again?
I'll sing of the walls of the well
And the house at the top of the hill
I'll sing of the bottles of wine
That we left on our old windowsill
I'll sing of the usual spin
Getting sadder and older, oh love
[ Cliquot Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]
La Blogothèque filmed each track of this album in Brooklyn, and will publish each of them on a dedicated website.
You can see them all at flyingclubcup.com

























No comments:
Post a Comment