shanghai-tattoo-9140, originally uploaded by kk+.
new note 10.44pm est.Shakira - Whenever Wherever [Live in Concert -- Dubai 2007] 856,500 views
Uploaded on June 29, 2009
Tags
Additional Information


Some rights reserved
Anyone can see this photo
- Taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II.
More properties - Taken on June 19, 2009
- Viewed 31 times
Taken on June 19, 2009 at 4.08pm PDT Posted to Flickr June 29, 2009 at 12.55am PDT
Uploaded by kk+ on 29 Jun 09, 12.55AM PDT.tbc ntfe 1,076,222 views
----------------------------------------------------
newnote 6.30AM
Photo at http://bit.ly/p80Wu #hdr #photogabout 3 hours ago from TweetDeck @treyratcliff @fiercekitty @kk+ nice tweeters...
Content From:
new note 8.10.2009 6.15pm est.
shall we dance - jennifer lopez another beautiful mom - gotan project 1,116,578 views
no pool this beautiful should be empty at a time like this, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.
I think the title says it all!
I've never been much of a swimmer. I mean, I can swim just fine and I'm as bouyant as anyone my age should be, but I don't really like it as a form of exercise. THere is always so much that goes into the perparation bit of the exercise. Also, since I can't liseten to my iPod while I swim, that's kind of a deal-killer. I've heard they have some new water-proof MP3 players, but that just sounds like too much trouble all around.
Jennifer Lopez / Carino (Eguie on timbales) 2,184 views
Anyway, this was a 5-exposure HDR that went from -2 to +2. I'm convinced it's the only way to shoot into the sun and get all the light levels of the details around the pool.
Taken on
September 24, 2007 at 7.41pm CDT
Posted to Flickr
June 28, 2009 at 1.10am CDT
From the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 28 Jun 09, 11.10PM PDT.
alize honey
2pac ft. Jodeci - How Do You Want It (live at "House Of Blues")
This photo also belongs to:
Additional Information


Some rights reserved
Anyone can see this photo
- Taken with a Nikon D2Xs.
More properties - Taken on September 24, 2007
- 47 people call this photo a favorite
- Viewed 924 times
- Replaced on June 28, 2009
1,224,998 views James Brown - I Feel Good
To order this DVD from Amazon if you are in the UK, please click here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000SFYZRG...
To order this DVD from amazon if you are in the US, please click here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002P191W/?...
6/29/09 1.54AM drafted published today...
surf sister tofino girls in Costa Rica 2008 part deux 2,390 views
Beyonce and Shakira - Beautiful Liar [ 720p HD ] 221,750 views
I wish that I could spend all my days
And nights wrapped in your arms
Spending time with you 'cause all I see
In this world is me and you and no one else, ooh
I want you more and more
Oh baby, please understand me
I think that you deserve me
Cause I'm the type that would give you all the love
And affection that you need
Carino, Carino, Carino, Carino
I gotta have your love, Carino
Need to feel your touch, Carino
Never get enough, Carino, Carino
Beyoncé - Beautiful Liar - The Beyoncé Experience 1,302,606 views
SHAKIRA VS BEYONCE { MTV Live Performances } 266,984 views HOTNESS











































No comments:
Post a Comment