
Playing at Olympic Park, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.
Taken on
August 8, 2009 at 7.12am CDT
Posted to Flickr
August 20, 2009 at 12.35am CDT
Playing at Olympic Park
I was with my friends Scott and Rick in Atlanta a few weekends ago. While there, Scott pulled out his video camera and started following me, asking all kinds of questions about photography. He's just getting started with his DSLR and so is Rick. Scott has made a few HDRs and was already hooked, so he thought it would be a good idea to videotape me for a few hours and just ask a bunch of questions while I set up for HDRs.
from the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 20 Aug 09, 10.35PM PDT.
Madonna - Holiday (unreleased video) 327,921 views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb18uagkEi4
Holiday Celebrate
If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice
Everybody spread the word
We're gonna have a celebration
All across the world
In every nation
It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a holiday
You can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate
Let love shine
And we will find
A way to come together
And make things better
We need a holiday
Holiday Celebrate
Holiday, Celebration
Come together in every nation
Bruce Springsteen/Land Of Hope And Dreams Live in Barcelona 84,439 views
Scott just sent me an advance look at the final cut of the video he made... it's very cool! I am going to share it with everyone in the Newsletter shortly. I think we should get it out in the next week or so. I'll also have a longer uncut version available exclusively for Newsletter subscribers (yes the newsletter is FREE). It was very nice of Scott to make the video and I'm excited to share it. Below is one of the four photos I took in the video.
The second screenshot below is from Flickr. We are probably 10 days or so from breaking 20 million views on Flickr. Thanks everyone! I'll buy a Coke for the 20 millionth visitor!
Madonna-Holiday 68,036 views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXx4IY4krIU
213112 / 22540 = 9.4548358






















No comments:
Post a Comment