The Capitol on the Night of the Austin PhotoWalk It's Incredible
U2 - If God will send his angels [English / Spanish subtitles] HQ 6,606 views
Thanks to everyone who came downtown for the PhotoWalk tonight. It was lots of fun and I hope everyone got something out of it.
I asked everyone to please share their photos from the evening and encouraged people to comment on the photos of others. You can get this started by posting them either inside the Facebook Event Here, or, of you prefer Flickr, inside this thread in the Stuck In Customs group (which you can join).
According to the Driskill, we had about 160 people squeezed into the Victorian room. Cool! Is this one of the biggest PhotoWalks ever? Maybe so! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed your assignments. By the time we got to the capitol, the group was a bit scattered! It was wild to see over a hundred photographers out there taking photos, using tripods, and running around to get the best angles. Very cool!
I set up to take some HDRs and talked through the process as much as possible. Around the backside of the capitol, I stopped here to take a photo. It just seemed like a nice spot with the little rolling hills and the evening lights. Like I explained to the group there with me, half is the shot, and the other half is the processing. There were many new people there today that are new to this scene, so I wanted to point them to the free HDR Tutorial here on the site.
I understand that CBS and NBC were there covering the event. I know I saw a camera from CBS out on 6th Street. If any of you can find footage, feel free to post it below. Thanks again to everyone that came -- I hope you had fun!
Taken on
August 6, 2009 at 9.37am CDT
Posted to Flickr
August 6, 2009 at 12.31am CDT
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 6 Aug 09, 10.31PM PDT.
Selena - 09 - I Could Fall in Love - Original Soundtrack 5,737 views
Performed by Selena
was a little under the weather but was such a beautiful day today
Nobody else here baby no one else here to blame
No one to point the finger...
It's just you and me and the rain
Nobody made you do it, no one put words in your mouth
Nobody here taking orders when love took a train heading south
It's the blind leading the blond
It's the stuff the stuff of country songs
HEY IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS
AND IF GOD WILL SEND A SIGN
AND IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS
Would everything be alright?
God has got his phone off the hook
Babe would he even pick up if he could?
It's been a while since we saw that child
Hangin' round this neighbourhood
See his mother dealing in a doorway
See Father Christmas with a begging bowl
Jesus sister's eyes are blister ...
THE HIGH STREET never looked so low
It's the blind leading the blond
It's the cops collecting for the cons
So where is the hope and where is the faith ... and the love?
What's that you say to me
Does love... light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
And the cartoon network turns into the news
Selena - I Could Fall in Love(remix)
Some key words:
Como la flor, dreaming of you, captive heart, missing my baby, baila esta cumbia, amor prohibido, no debes jugar, my love
Taken on
August 6, 2009 at 4.34pm PDT
Posted to Flickr
August 7, 2009 at 1.13am PDT
Uploaded by p.m.w on 7 Aug 09, 1.13AM PDT.
HEY IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS
AND IF GOD WILL SEND A SIGN
WELL IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS
WHERE DO WE GO
Jesus never let me down
You know Jesus used to show me the score
Then they put Jesus in show business
Now it's hard to get in the door
It's the stuff it's the stuff of country songs
But I guess it was something to go on
HEY IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS
I SURE COULD USE THEM HERE RIGHT NOW
WELL IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS
WHERE DO WE GO...
NICE WORK TODAY TREY, SO GOOD, YOUR MAMA AND FAMILY MUST BE PROUD AND AUSTIN TEXAS :)
SO SLEEPY NO TIME FOR EDITING NITE NITE SWEET ANGELS


























No comments:
Post a Comment