i also learned...it was miss aniela's papa's bday today...gracious, giving, open enough to share this with all...and that's special too...she wrote the most amazing poem for her dad, it brought a tear to my eye just reading it...another special day...in the life of real time arts in the making <3 style="padding: 3px; text-align: left;">

The Angel, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.
Twilight Soundtrack-Creep by Radiohead-Bella and Edward 29,784 views
PBBteenPLUS
December 06, 2008
Twilight Soundtrack-Creep by Radiohead-Bella and Edward
Track listing is as follows:
1. Why Does It Always Rain On Me?(Travis)
2. Im Not Okay(I Promise)-video edit(My Chemical Romance)
3. Creep-radio edit (Radiohead)
4. In My Place (Coldplay)
5. By Myself (Linkin Park)
6. Dreaming (OMD)
7. Please Forgive Me (David Gray)
8. Here With Me (Dido)
9. With You-Reanimation remix (Linkin Park)
10. Time Is Running Out (Muse)
11. Dreams (The Cranberries)
12. Tremble For My Beloved (Collective Soul)
13. Lullaby(Goodnight, My Angel)(Billy Joel)
TWILIGHT is an action-packed, modern-day love story between a teenage girl and a vampire. Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) has always been a little bit different, never caring about fitting in with the trendy girls at her Phoenix high school. When her mother re-marries and sends Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she doesn't expect much of anything to change. Then she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), a boy unlike any she's ever met. Edward is a vampire, but he doesn't have fangs and his family is unique in that they choose not to drink human blood. Intelligent and witty, Edward sees straight into Bella's soul. Soon, they are swept up in a passionate, thrilling and unorthodox romance. To Edward, Bella is what he has waited 90 years for - a soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy. But what will Edward & Bella do when a clan of new vampires - James (Cam Gigandet), Laurent (Edi Gathegi) and Victoria (Rachelle Lefevre) - come to town and threaten to disrupt their way of life?
ABOUT TWILIGHT: Based on the #1 New York Times Best-Selling series with over 17 million books in print by Stephenie Meyer, TWILIGHT is a cultural phenomenon, with a dedicated fan base that eagerly awaits this movie. There are over 350 fan sites devoted to TWILIGHT, and it has been chosen as the New York Times Editor's Choice, a Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year, Amazon's "Best Book of the Decade...So Far", Teen People's "Hot List" Pick, and The American Library Association's "Top Ten Best Book for Young Adults" and "Top Ten Books for Reluctant Readers," among others. Critically acclaimed director Catherine Hardwicke brings to life this modern, visual, and visceral Romeo & Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love affair - between vampire and mortal.
Category: Entertainment
Tags: Twilight Soundtrack-Creep by Radiohead-Bella and Edward
i didn't know of the soundtrack until now...i love this soundtrack...thanks youtube...now i think i'm going to watch this movie with my gf who's in love with twilight...we were going to watch wolverine but i think she won't mind to watch twilight again :) and see what this movie's about...am i late joining the band wagon? sorry...i guess i should be crucified again for this...11am oops it's not in the theatre anymore just found out, i'll rent the video and watch wolverine
Taken on
April 19, 2009 at 11.49pm CDT
Posted to Flickr
May 13, 2009 at 12.34am CDT
Outspoken Angelina Jolie 735,750 views
AccessHollywood
May 04, 2007
Over the years, Angelina Jolie has been very outspoken about life and love. We've compiled some of her most memorable quotes in this "Access Hollywood" exclusive.
Category: Entertainment
Tags: angelina jolie access hollywood brad pitt flashback
angelina turned out to be a beautiful mother...she has so many children now......i love angelina jolie...she's AMAZING...so i think where ever you are you can be just as beautiful...
Taken on
June 8, 2008 at 12.25pm PDT
Posted to Flickr
June 22, 2008 at 12.32am PDT
Uploaded by p.m.w on 22 Jun 08, 12.32AM PDT.
Sophie Marceau "Angel" 393,535 views
agnes222
March 11, 2007
Fanvid about one of the most beautiful French actresses, Sophie Marceau. The song is "Angel" from Gavin Friday. I hope you'll like it !
Category: People & Blogs
Tags: sophie marceau angel gavin friday france french actress sexy beautiful hot movie cinema la boum james bond
MeatLoaf i'd Do anything for love live 1993 (very rare) 117,904 views
headhight
November 09, 2008
meatloaf id Do anything for love live on stage for top of the pops november 1993 with patti russo .ps check out ode to janis joplin by my brother sumerled and the bf
Category: Music
Tags: meatloaf id Do anything for love live on stage top of the pops november 1993 with patti russo
And I would do anything for love,
I'd run right into hell and back.
I would do anything for love,
I'll never lie to you and that's a fact.
But I'll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no way.
And I would do anything for love,
But I won't do that,
No I won't do that.
Anything for love.
Oh I would do anything for love,
I would do anything for love,
But I won't do that.
Ah No I won't do that!
And some days it don't come easy,
And some days it don't come hard,
Some days it don't come at all, and these are the days that never end.
And some nights you're breathing fire.
And some nights you're carved in ice.
Some nights you're like nothing I've ever seen before or will again.
And maybe I'm crazy.
Oh it's crazy and it's true.
I know you can save me, no one else can save me now but you.
As long as the planets are turning.
As long as the stars are burning.
As long as your dreams are coming true, you'd better believe it!
That I would do anything for love,
And I'll be there till the final act.
And I would do anything for love,
And I'll take the vow and seal a pact.
But I'll never forgive myself if we don't go all the way, tonight.
And I would do anything for love,
Oh I would do anything for love,
Oh I would do anything for love,
But I won't do that.
No, I won't do that!
I would do anything for love,
Anything you've been dreaming of,
But I just won't do that.
[x3]
[Solo]
And some days I pray for silence,
And some days I pray for soul,
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll!
And some nights I lose the feeling.
And some nights I lose control.
Some nights I just lose it all when I'm watching you dance and the thunder rolls.
And maybe I'm lonely,
That's all I'm qualified to be.
There's just one and only, one and only promise I can keep.
As long as the wheels are turning.
As long as the fires are burning.
As long as your prayers are coming true, you'd better believe it!
That I would do anything for love,
And you know it's true and that's a fact.
I would do anything for love,
And there'll never be no turning back.
But I'll never do it better than I do it with you, so long, so long.
And I would do anything for love,
Oh, I would do anything for love,
I would do anything for love,
But I won't do that.
No, no, no, I won't do.....
I would do anything for love.
Anything you've been dreaming of.
But I just won't do that!
[x7]
But I'll never stop dreaming of you,
Every night of my life.
No way.
And I would do anything for love.
Oh I would do anything for love.
Oh I would do anything for love.
But I won't do that.
[Girl]
Will you raise me up, will you help me down?
Will you get me right out of this godforsaken town?
Will you make it all a little less cold?
[Boy]
I can do that. Oh I can do that.
[Girl]
Will you hold me sacred?
Will you hold me tight?
Taken on
May 13, 2009 at 12.22am PDT
Posted to Flickr
May 13, 2009 at 12.22am PDT
Jimmy James
This is a post-processing by me of this photo by my talented film photographer friend. He shoots and develops many different types and formats of film in his many cool film cameras. He has a medium format Mamiya that I covet. It has this most incredible prime lens. Big fat wide open bokeh monster. He and I are starting a film photography blog soon called www.filmisback.com
I did several things to it. I cropped it square. I tonemapped it twice. I treated the sky with Topaz Adjust to smooth out the noise and pop the contrast in the clouds. I moved the foreground individual one fence section to the right.
Happy Wednesday everyone. The Apocalypse is alive and well down on Granville Street, which is always open.
Uploaded by ecstaticist on 13 May 09, 12.22AM PDT.
Can you make it all a little less old?
[Boy]
I can do that.
Oh oh now I can do that!
[Girl]
Will you make me some magic with your own two hands?
Can you build an emerald city with these grains of sand?
Can you give me something I can take home?
[Boy]
I can do that!
Oh oh now I can do that!
[Girl]
Will you cater to every fantasy I've got?
Will you hose me down with holy water, if I get too hot? Hot!
Will you take me places I've never known?
[Boy]
Now I can do that! Oh oh now, I can do that!
[Girl]
After awhile you'll forget everything.
It was a brief interlude
And a midsummer night's fling,
And you'll see that it's time to move on.
[Boy]
I won't do that. I won't do that.
[Girl}
I know the territory, I've been around,
It'll all turn to dust and will all fall down,
Sooner or later, you'll be screwing around.
[Boy]
I won't do that. No, I won't do that.
Anything for love,
Oh, I would do anything for love,
I would do anything for love,
But I won't do that.
No, I won't do that.
I think the (very nice!) regular visitors to the blog know that I enjoy drawing. I've found that it has helped the photography quite a bit, and in unexpected ways. It now feels easier to notice lines, shapes, and negative space in a different way. At some point, words break down when trying to describe how one thing can bleed into another. It's a lot like trying to describe a unique smell with words - is it even possible without being poetically silly? I don't know!
I have my other drawings under the "Drawing" category on the blog ( www.stuckincustoms.com/category/drawing/ ), in case you want to see more. I don't think I'm very good yet, and I still find these very hard to do. I am experimenting with various styles and looks, trying not to be afraid of unfamiliar genres. This is my first "cartoony" look... I tried to blend something eastern and western... anyway, I'm blabbing too much.
Speaking of blabbing, I have a very looong review of Nik Software coming up tomorrow. It also will feature a bunch of secret unpublished shots, so you can get a bit of a peak "behind the scenes", so that sort of thing might appeal to you even if you are not the sort that likes playing around with cool photoshop filters.
From the blog at at www.stuckincustoms.com
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 13 May 09, 10.34PM PDT.
Aerosmith-Crazy 13,634,224 views
katie7139
May 28, 2006
Director's cut for the video for Aerosmith's Crazy
Category: Music
Tags: Aerosmith Crazy
Come Here baby
You know you drive me up a wall the way you make good on all the nasty tricks you pull
Seems like we're makin' up more than we're makin' love
And it always seems you got somn' on your mind other than me
Girl, you got to change your crazy ways
You hear me
Say you're leavin' on a seven thirty train and that you're headin' out to Hollywood
Girl you been givin' me that line so many times it kinda gets like feelin' bad looks good
That kinda lovin'
Turns a man to a slave
That kinda lovin'
Sends a man right to his grave...
Chorus:
I go crazy, crazy, baby, I go crazy
You turn it on
Then you're gone
Yeah you drive me
Crazy, crazy, crazy, for you baby
What can I do, honey
I feel like the color blue...
You're packin' up your stuff and talkin' like it's tough and tryin' to tell me that it's time to go
But I know you ain't wearin' nothin' underneath that overcoat
And it's all a show
That kind of lovin'
Makes me wanna pull
Down the shade, yeah
That kind of lovin'
Yeah now I'm never, never, never, never gonna be the same
Chorus
I'm losin' my mind, girl
Cause I'm goin' crazy
I need your love, honey
I need your love
Crazy, crazy, crazy, I go crazy
You turn it on
Then you're gone
Yeah you drive me
Crazy, crazy, crazy, for you baby
I'm losin' my mind, girl
�Cause I'm goin' crazy
Crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby
You turn it on, then your gone
Yeah you drive me
Meat Loaf / Aspen Miller- I Would Do Anything For Love (Live from London Ontario 2007) 32,078 views
avi989
January 05, 2009Aspen Miller
Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anything For Love (Live from London Ontario 2007)
Aspen Miller
Category: Music
Tags: meat loaf p.m.w tags meatloaf is so intense i liked him too...
MEAT LOAF - I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) LIVE! 130,511 views
aljen180
November 25, 2008
From the "3 Bats Live" tour. With Aspen Miller performing the female part of the song.
Category: Music
Tags:
Meat Loaf Aspen Miller Meatloaf I'd would do anything for love but won't that bats live Bat Out Of Hell
Stina Nordenstam - Little Star 196,239 views
angiesuricata 196,239 views
April 19, 2007
It's a beautiful song made by Stina, and her voice is soo lovely i can't stop dreaming with this song
Category: Music
Tags: Little Star Stina Nordenstamok have a nice day everyone...xoxoxo...i have another song by coldplay but no time will do that later...























No comments:
Post a Comment