Taken on March 10, 2008 at 12.50am CDT Posted to Flickr September 16, 2008 at 11.59pm CDT
Heaven is sort of a relative place, and I imagine it would be relatively close to this place -- the first class lounge of Qatar Airlines. There you get everything from silken robes to delicate doilies on which to place your tomato (pronounced tom-ah-to silly because i found this today n this coldplay was already on my mind but didn`t look at picture until tonight!) juice.
from www.stuckincustoms.com
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 16 Sep 08, 9.59PM PDT.
Coldplay - Yellow Live in Sydney 2003 1,283,119 views
EH!...there`s no excuse to be sat down in this song...please y`know....if you all stand up we`ll buy you all ice-cream..your skin....your skin...oooohhhh....oooohhhhhooooooo...guitar intro.....yeah....c`mon love...yeah....yeah!!!! cj or jc viceversa...xoxo...nite nite everyone sweet dreams :)
even better strawberries n whipcream from the rich tree
Early performance without yellow balloon, but it's cant deny it as a great show.
information on allmusic.com
Live 2003 celebrates Coldplay's worldwide tour in support of their stunning second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head. The band impressed the masses this time out, and once again it delivers a resilient, bright package of glorious rock & roll. Capturing an evening at Sydney's Horden Pavillion, the momentum and passion behind such songs as "God Put a Smile Upon Your Face" and "Politik" confirm Coldplay's place in music while also illustrating their power as a live act. Live 2003 is clean-cut and solid from start to finish. The meticulous production of the dozen-song set list itself is exemplary of the band's first two efforts; therefore doing a live album such as this proves Coldplay's brilliance. From the sonic richness of B-side "One I Love" to the band's more merry singles like "Yellow" and "Clocks," Live 2003 is a delightful listening experience.
Yellow lyrics
Songwriters: Berryman, Guy; Buckland, Jon; Champion, Will; Martin, Christopher Anthony;
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you And everything you do Yeah, they were all yellow I came along I wrote a song for you And all the things you do And it was called 'Yellow' So then I took my time Oh what a thing to've done And it was all yellow Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones Turn into something beautiful D'you know? You know I love you so You know I love you so I swam across I jumped across for you Oh what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow I drew a line I drew a line for you Oh what a thing to do And it was all yellow Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones Turn into something beautiful D'you know? For you I bleed myself dry For you I bleed myself dry It's true Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for Look how they shine for you Look how they shine for you Look how they shine Look at the stars Look how they shine for you And all the things that you do
new note may 18th...<3
After successful Tenspace, here is this magnificent blip accomplished by the Japanese studio WOW for the mark of the citizens on the occasion of the living room Baselworld on 2009 in Switzerland. The topic of the film is centered on infinite possibilities: a mixture of pictures combined with an illegal securement of the city of Tokyo.
Après le réussi Tenspace, voici ce magnifique spot réalisé par le studio japonais WOW pour la marque Citizen à l’occasion du salon Baselworld 2009 en Suisse. Le thème du film est axé sur les possibilités infinies : un mélange d’images combiné avec une captation de la ville de Tokyo. http://www.fubiz.net/2009/05/11/infinity-citizen/ i love this video






















No comments:
Post a Comment