we always love going on road trips, this is the only thing that really makes us happy, roaming around free, like this view? this is one of the lakes up north called Seton Lake...the waters did not move at all, they stayed perfectly still for me, it was warm, you can see that piece of driftwood floating in the water
...huge trees line the park to the left and right, at the very end on the left are few cottages, retreats, not much sand, more on the green grass side, i have more pics to show you, oh i almost forgot facing west
Elvis Presley Green Green Grass of Home 27,860 views
Jackiej61too
January 13, 2009
Elvis Presley Green, Green Grass of Home
Written by Claude (Curly) Putnam, Jr. Elvis recorded it March 11, 1975.
The old home town looks the same,
As I step down from the train,
And there to meet me is my mama and papa
Down the road I look and there runs Mary
Hair of gold and lips like cherries
It's good to touch the green, green grass of home
Yes, they'll all come to meet me,
Arms reaching, smiling sweetly
Oh It's good to touch the green, green grass of home
The old house is still standing,
Though the paint is cracked and dry
And there's that old oak tree that I used to play on
Yeah Down the lane I walk with my sweet Mary
Hair of gold and lips like cherries
It's good to touch the green, green grass of home
Yes, they'll all come to meet me,
Arms reaching, smiling sweetly
Oh It's good to touch the green, green grass of home
Then I awake and look around me
Four gray walls that surround me
And I realize that I was only dreamin'
There's a guard and there's a sad old padre
Arm and arm we'll walk at daybreak
Again I'll touch the green, green grass of home
Elvis Presley Green Green Grass of Home Tupelo Mississippi 469 views
ThreeD2007
October 25, 2008
Pictures of my vacation to Tupelo along with pictures of past.
Category: Music
Tags: Elvis Tupelo young birthplace Green grass of home
Yes, they'll all come to see me
In the shade of that old oak tree
As they lay me beneath the green, green grass of home
Category: Music
Tags: Elvis Presley Green Grass of Home jackiej61
...up here there's mountain goats, but you need binoculars for that...they look like little specs from down below, it's hard to spot unless you have a good eye
...the only thing that makes me sad is that i won't get to visit here soon enough, we had to leave, so i snapped off as many shots as i could, at least i have this picture to remind me how pretty it was, in the distance you can see the train tracks, that's the CN line, use to be BCR line use to be Pacific Great Eastern...
March 29, 2009 at 4.38pm PDT
Posted to Flickr
May 19, 2009 at 12.13pm PDT
Uploaded by p.m.w on 19 May 09, 12.13PM PDT.
Sarah Mclachlan - Sweet Surrender 35,841 views
Shadowboro
March 20, 2008
This is REAL music in my opinion, unlike 80% of the cheap commercial garbage that passes off as music nowadays. Meaningful, melodious and soulful music made not with money or fame in mind, but for the music and the emotion itself. If you like this clip consider buying the Sarah Mclachlan "Vh1 Storytellers" DVD (it's available from Amazon). This clip will probably be deleted pretty fast, and that's the way it should be (Sarah is one of the few artists who I'd hate to see "robbed" of her royalties, because she is one of the few who actually deserve them). Enjoy!
EDIT NEW VIDEO 8.8.2009 12.37pm est. and bigger foto
Sarah McLachlan - Sweet Surrender 889 views
It doesn't mean much
it doesn't mean anything at all
the life I've left behind me
is a cold room
I've crossed the last line
from where I can't return
where every step I took in faith
betrayed me
and led me from my home
And sweet
sweet surrender
is all that I have to give
You take me in
no questions asked
you strip away the ugliness
that surrounds me
are you an angel
am I already that gone
I only hope
that I won't disappoint you
when I'm down here
on my knees
And sweet
sweet
sweet surrender
is all that I have to give
sweet
sweet surrender
is all that I have to give
And I don't understand
by the touch of your hand
I would be the one to fall
I miss the little things
I miss the simple thimgs
I miss everything (about you)
It doesn't mean much
it doesn't mean anything at all
the life I left behind me
is a cold room
And sweet
sweet
sweet surrender
is all that I have to give
Category: Music
Tags: Sarah Mclachlan sweet surrender
original even better
Sarah McLachlan Sweet Surrender 311,306 views
darks556
March 09, 2008
Sarah McLachlan Sweet Surrender
(C) 1997 Arista Records, Inc.
Category: Film & Animation
Tags: Sarah McLachlan Sweet Surrender Pop Music Video Inuyasha kagome sango DBZ manga anime animación cortometra























No comments:
Post a Comment