Taken on April 21, 2008 at 12.00am PDT
Posted to Flickr April 22, 2008 at 5.47pm PDT
Shooting inside a local church yesterday. I was baptized RC and this is the local RC church. I was even an altar boy for many years. I am lapsed (speaking conservatively here) but have found a new church, as I have mentioned many times. Nature is my place of worship. My photography is my prayer. This beauty that is created by humans is in our nature. The universe inspires such architecture, so we also are a part of the beauty and wonder that is nature.
I realize everything is a little lopsided in this, but you know, nature is like that, as are we humans. Did you ever take a photo of yourself and mirror yourself using photoshop or some other tool? Split your face down the middle and create a mirror of one side or the other of your face. you will not believe how different you look (unless you are brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie).
Have a great evening everyone!
Uploaded by ecstaticist on 22 Apr 08, 5.47PM PDT.
Libera - Far away (2006)36,474 views
liberaofficial
October 07, 2007
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Whereever I go Far away and anywhere Time after time you always shine through dark of night calling after me And whereever I climb Far away and anywhere You...
Lyrics...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Whereever I go
Far away and anywhere
Time after time you always shine
through dark of night calling after me
And whereever I climb
Far away and anywhere
You raise me high beyond the sky
through stormy night lifting me above
Venite Spiritu et emitte caelitus
Venite Spiritu et emitte caelitus
Venite Spiritu Venite Spiri tus
Whenever I cry
Far away and anywhere
You hear me call when shadows fall
your light of hope showing me the way
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Category: Entertainment
Tags: Libera libera far away angel voices boys choir pure new age solo st philips リベラ
this is so beautiful i cry...i do that alot, no time for editing have a good day everyone love p.m.w
How Gemini plans such detailed vacation itineraries for you
-
Learn how Gemini provides personalized recommendations and creates custom
travel itineraries when you ask it to plan a trip.
10 hours ago






















No comments:
Post a Comment