Taken on
June 1, 2007 at 8.45am PDT
Posted to Flickr
May 17, 2009 at 1.02am PDT
Tchaikovsky - Waltz of the Flowers by BPO 439,920 views
ninguem0
April 11, 2007
Waltz of the Flowers from The Nutcracker my favorite waltz
Category: Music
Tags: Tchaikovsky
Flower - PS3 Exclusive 1080p HD Trailer 16,767 views
PappaPanda
February 12, 2009
Flower is exclusive to the PS3, available for download on the PSN Store! Go check it out!!!
Song: Donovan - Catch The Wind (Thanks to fenixphlame for finding this out!)
You control the wind using your six-axis controller, moving petals around going through beautiful environments.
Disclaimer:
This trailer belongs to Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) and is not in anyway owned by me.
Category: Gaming
Tags: Flower PS3
i just found out about this video game...ya! maybe a couple months ago...when i saw the trailer i thought WOW...what a pretty video game! it brought a smile to my face, when i saw a youtube snippet... :) i mean i wouldn't have known otherwise
had such a nice day yesterday...so much to tell! ...my buddy said...let's go play video games...and my love and i thought...., "hmmm...ok..." they like to play all the time...but for me...i haven't done that in a long time...!
hehe my buddy's smart, i think subliminally he's feeding me ideas...(he's contributed also...last year he's the one who encouraged me to start this...when i told him i took pictures etc. and one day of the hulk on set...he said, "you should upload it" but i deleted everything now...oh well...but i think i'm ok now...he's one of the first contributors thanks buddy...he's so personable) because he plays A LOT of video games...so i got curious...again...and asked, "so why do you like video games so much...?" i know he was thinking probably...what a stupid question...he paused for a second and then he answered, "because it's FUN!" i just watched them play GEARS OF WAR...and CALL OF DUTY...for the first time....WOW...those games are very scary and very intense...it was soooooo fun and then i went back to reading my book...getting in to it much more...i'm liking it...
anyways...i really liked this video game called outrun sp2...that one was really fun at the center!...i like video games where i'm driving...and racing in a car...also played the NBA hoops game...like that one too...there were so many families there
also...watched WOLVERINE...i think last night i went to WOLVERINE HEAVEN...what a great movie i'm going to watch it again in the theatre...i talked about this movie before...i can't wait to talk about it again...in the opening scene...it looks like the scene from WOLFENSTEIN...oh yah i played that game too...i LOVED that game...i don't even know if it's out anymore? i wonder? see i played it a loooooonnnnggg time ago...i'm gonna look it up again, whoever are the creators of that game are...i liked a lot and so did my buddies, i usually was always the medic...it was fun running around giving medicine to my company...i can't believe the story line for WOLVERINE...I LOVED IT...i jumped outta my seat and screamed too many times...took so many pictures yesterday...so much to go through and so many stories to upload and not enough hands to do so and so little time!
Gwen Stefani - 4 In The Morning 28,101 views
OnePictureMusic
March 09, 2009
Gwen Stefani - 4 In The Morning
4 In The Morning - Gwen Stefani
グウェン・ステファニー
1280(HQ)
This video has changed the size.
This video was edited from one video +(Excellent photograph)
This video was made processing from ''one music video''.
have a good day.
Lots of love
OnePictureMusic
(JAPANYASUMASA)
Category: Music
Tags: Gwen Stefani GwenStefani In The Morning Four JAPANYASUMASA OnePictureMusic グウェンステファニー グウェン・ステファニー sweet escape
4 In The Morning lyrics
Waking up to find another day
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had its say
I guess I feel alright
But it hurts when I think
When I let it sink in
It's all over me
I'm lying here in the dark
I'm watching you sleep, it hurts a lot
& all I know is
You've got to give me everything
Nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me
[CHORUS]
I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right
All I wanted was to know I'm safe
Don't want to lose the love I've found
Remember when you said that you would change
Don't let me down
It's not fair how you are
I can't be complete, can you give me more?
& all I know is
You got to give me everything
& nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me
[CHORUS]
I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right
Oh please, you know what I need
Save all your love up for me
We can't escape the love
Give me everything that you have
& all I know is
You got to give me everything
& nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me
[CHORUS]
I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right
(Give you everything)
(Give you all of me)
boy do I LOVE WOLVERINE...
...brb...going hiking today, everyone enjoy the sunshine now xoxo
My model Christian * thanks for listening and not looking back...hehe i said ok, "jump!"
Van Halen - Jump (live Toronto - 1995)1,125,151 views
NOTE: Derogatory comments towards either Sammy or Dave will be DELETED, so don't waste your time. Spam links to porn sites will also be deleted.
supposedly he loves this picture, it's his favourite...it's probably my favourite of him too! uhm...he didn't fall, he's still on his two feet at the stawamus chief
Uploaded by p.m.w on 27 Aug 08, 10.23PM PDT.
Madonna - Jump 323,107 views
enanox98
December 29, 2008
Video Musical de: Madonna - Jump
Category: Music
Tags: Madonna
Jump lyrics
Kriss Kross
Jump
Jump Jump
You should know, you should know that ahhh
Kris Kross is not having anything today
As we stand there totally krossed out
We commence to make you
Jump! Jump!
The Mac Dad will make you
Jump! Jump!
The Daddy Mac will make you
Jump! Jump!
Kris Kross will make you
Jump! Jump!
Don't try to compare us to another bad little fad
I'm the Mac and I'm bad give you something that you never had
I'll make ya Jump, Jump wiggle and shake your rump Cause I'll be kicking the flavor that makes you wanna Jump!
How high? Real high Cause I'm just so fly
A young loveable, huggable type of guy
And everything is the back with a little slack
And inside-out is wiggida wiggida wack!
come stompin' with somethi' to keep you jumpin'
R&B rap bullcrap is what I'm dumpin'
And ain't something about Kris Kross we all that
So when they ask to the rocks they believe that
Jump! Jump!
The Mac Dad will make you
Jump! Jump!
The Daddy Mac will make you
Jump! Jump!
Kris Kross will make you
Jump! Jump!
uh huh, uh huh
Jump! Jump!
The Mac Dad will make you
Jump! Jump!
The Daddy Mac will make you
Jump! Jump!
Kris Kross will make you
Jump! Jump!
I let myself knockin' knockin'
I love it when a girl is like jockin' jockin'
The D-A-double D-Y-M-A-C yeah you know me!
got you jumpin' an' pumpin' an' movin' all around
In the mix I make ya take a step back
They try to step to the Mac then they got jacked
To the back you'll be sportin' the gear that's coincidental And like you know it so don't be claiming that it's mental Two lil' kids with a flow you ain't ever heard
And none faking you can understand every word
As you listen to my cool school melody
The Daddy makes you J-U-M-P
Jump! Jump!
The Mac Dad will make you
Jump! Jump!
The Daddy Mac will make you
Jump! Jump!
Kris Kross will make you
Jump! Jump!
uh huh, uh huh
Jump! Jump!
The Mac Dad will make you
Jump! Jump!
The Daddy Mac will make you
Jump! Jump!
Kris Kross will make you
Jump! Jump!
Now, the formalities of this and that
Is that Kris Kross ain't comin' off wack
And for all ya'll sucks that don't know
Check it out
Some of them try to rhyme but they can't rhyme like this (Go, Go)
Some of them try to rhyme but they can't rhyme like this (Go, Go)
Some of them try to rhyme but they can't rhyme like this (Go, Go)
Some of them try to rhyme but they can't
(Go, Go)
Cause I'm the miggida miggida miggida Mac Daddy (Go, Go)
Miggida miggida miggida Mac
(Go, Go)
Cause I'm the miggida miggida miggida Mac Daddy
(Go, Go)
I make you wanna
Jump! Jump!
The Mac Dad will make you
Jump! Jump!
The Daddy Mac will make you
Jump! Jump!
Kris Kross will make you Jump Jump
uh huh, uh huh
(repeat 3 more times)
Believe dat
ntfe sorry ;)























No comments:
Post a Comment