
Taken on
July 13, 2006 at 1.42pm CDT
Posted to Flickr
May 20, 2009 at 12.32am CDT
I always wonder what it would be like to have a non-stop boat-lifestyle. Having a boat... sailing up and down the Italian riviera... stopping in one little town for a snack... going to an abandoned grotto for some diving... sailing to a new port for dinner at sunset... I think that would be a nice life, eh?
This was shot in Naples. The city has a beautiful castle jutting out into the Bay of Napoli. It overlooks a cool harbor, a thriving shop and restaurant area, and Mount Vesuvius looming on the horizon.
I was told to closely watch all my camera gear and bags while walking around Naples. There's supposed to be a lot of crime, and I don't doubt it. But I didn't see any while there. The biggest problem was only have 15 hours of daylight to shoot, and I felt like I was a bit robbed by the god of time.
City And Colour - The Girl [official new video] 33,491 views
blumfeld11
December 04, 2008
the new city and colour video for "the girl" released on 3rd of december 2008
enjoy it!
dedicated to K.
Category: Music
Tags: dallas green city and colour the girl alexisonfire lyrics
Also, I recently updated my SLR Camera recommendations as well on the site... in case you were lookin' for something...
from the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com
Uploaded by Stuck in Customs on 20 May 09, 10.32PM PDT.
I wish I could do better by you,
'cause that's what you deserve
You sacrifice so much of your life
In order for this to work.
While I'm off chasing my own dreams
Sailing around the world
Please know that I'm yours to keep
My beautiful girl
When you cry a piece of my heart dies
Knowing that I may have been the cause
If you were to leave
Fulfill someone else's dreams
I think I might totally be lost
You don't ask for no diamond rings no delicate string of pearls
That's why I wrote this song to sing
My beautiful girl
ooooo ooo ohhh ohh oh oh
One, two, one two three four
I wish I could do better by you
'cause it's what you deserve
You sacrifice so much of your life
in order for this to work
While I'm off chasing my own dreams (my own dreams)
sailing around the world ('round the world)
Please know that I'm yours to keep
My beautiful girl
And when you cry a piece of my heart dies
Knowing that I may have been the cause
If you were to leave and fulfill someone else's dreams
I think I might totally be lost
But you don't ask for no diamond rings (Diamond rings)
No delicate string of pearls (String of pearls)
That's why I wrote this song to sing
My beautiful girl
ooooo ooo ohhh ohh oh oh
ooooo ooo ohhh ohh oh oh
ooooo ooo ohhh ohh oh oh
ooooo ooo ohhh ohh oh oh
But you don't ask for no diamond rings (Diamond rings)
No delicate string of pearls (String of Pearls)
That's why I wrote this song to sing
My beautiful girl.
...more on that later...xoxoxo...have a good nite ok? thinking of you...and thank you coldplay, you're #1, also btw...i read a looooonnnng time ago that people were making fun of their daughter's name, "oh they named their daughter a fruit" bla bla bla i can't remember the other things that were said, it was a while ago......idiot's...opps sorry i mean... you SILLY bees! jeeez ...because...............you know.......................................
i love apple's......
and i thought what a pretty name so anyways, this is only the second time i ever got a foto shoot of something specialsubject ~~~~ butterflies ~~~~
- the first time i was with my mama, she just got over her sickness...when i saw her i was sad because she was in a wheel chair...i took the wheel chair and walked her around the park and came across this monarch butterfly i was so close to it i took a picture and it didn't move...by the grace of God she's a BC survivor aka breast cancer survivor that's where i get my fire from...more on that later
- the second time i was with my with my other mama, she gives me lots of fire too...and got the butterfly you're looking at...special huh?
- the <3rd> time was at a dear friends wedding (i had a dream about this place...more on that later); the day after the wedding went to the lake then i dropped a dear friend home: he was nice enough to show us the lake around town, i wish i remembered the name? n e wayz his papa was a libertarian ya know...i loved everything about his papa, i talked to him and he was very nice, but i only got to talk to him for maybe 5-10 minutes :( i lost my lens cap to my camera so i was aimlessly looking around the ground near where he was perched, sitting on a rock, he said, "are you looking for something? i said "yah i lost my lens cap" he said, "oh, well, ok, if i find it for you i'll be sure to let you know...hehe :) " i said, "ok hehe :)" unfortunately didn't get to talk much to him :( ...but i hear so many good things about him...i wish i could've talked to him or known him like they all did...i would've been so happy playing music all day...oh well...now i listen to...and that night it was so nice to listen to them play...here's a little of what they played, i will bring you there...just listening to them by the sacred fire burning......was such a blessing, i wish i was there forever...you don't even know...it was like heaven
... more on that later by the sacred fire...
...but isn't this one special? this was butterfly #2, and butterfly #3 (i'm going to have to name my butterfly's one day? strange new idea) wanted to say this is for you my sweetheart...i love you....<3>.....i'm ALWAYS thinking of you... Love Mom <3> Do you see the star tonight??? <3> " Yeah I see it" It Shone So Bright... I said to myself..."Well it could be a planet..." <3> "Oh yeah...it could be..."
Das how we roll up in here ya know...until such time...peace and love...........nite nite everyone sweet lullaby's
velik6086 67,218 views
May 16, 2007
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams 1983 969,904 views
Sweet dreams are made of this
who am I to disagree
I travelled the world and the seven seas
everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
some of them want to get used by you
some of them want to abuse you
some of them want to be abused
Sweet dreams are made of this
who am I to disagree
I travelled the world and the seven seas
everybody's looking for something
Hold your head up keep your head up
hold your head up keep your head up
hold your head up keep your head up
hold your head up keep your head up
Some of them want to use you
some of them want to get used by you
some of them want to abuse you
some of them want to be abused
Sweet dreams are made of this
who am I to disagree
I travelled the world and the seven seas
everybody's looking for something
Sweet dreams are made of this
who am I to disagree
I travelled the world and the seven seas
everybody's looking for something
Sweet dreams are made of this
who am I to disagree
I travelled the world and the seven seas
everybody's looking for something
Sweet dreams are made of this
who am I to disagree
I travelled the world and the seven seas
everybody's looking for something
Sweet dreams are made of this
who am I to disagree
























No comments:
Post a Comment